In this guitar lesson, we’re going to take a look at how A Sharp(#) Major guitar chords are made. The below charts show you how to play the A Sharp(#) Major chord in various positions on the Guitar with finger positions.
Various Names: A#, A# Major, A#maj, Bb, Bb Major, Bbmaj
How To Play A Sharp(#) Major Chord
- Place your first finger on the first fret of the fifth string.
- Place your second finger on the third fret of the fourth string.
- Place your third finger on the third fret of the third string.
- Place your fourth finger on the third fret of the second string.
- Without strumming the sixth string, strum the first five strings.