In this guitar lesson, we’re going to take a look at how A Sharp(#) Minor guitar chords are made. The below charts show you how to play the A Sharp(#) Minor chord in various positions on the Guitar with finger positions.
Various Names: A#m, A# Minor, A#min, Bbm, Bb Minor, Bbmin
How To Play A Sharp(#) Minor Chord
- Place your first finger on the first fret of the fifth string and barre the first five strings.
- Place your third finger on the third fret of the fourth string.
- Place your fourth finger on the third fret of the third string.
- Place your second finger on the second fret of the second string.
- Strum the first five strings.