In this guitar lesson, we’re going to take a look at how D Sharp(#) Major guitar chords are made. The below charts show you how to play the D Sharp(#) Major chord in various positions on the Guitar with finger positions.
Various Names: D#, D# Major, D#maj, Eb, Eb Major, Ebmaj
How To Play D Sharp(#) Major Chord
- Place your first finger on the sixth fret of the fifth string.
- Place your second finger on the eighth fret of the fourth string.
- Place your third finger on the eighth fret of the third string.
- Place your fourth finger on the eighth fret of the second string.
- Without strumming the sixth string, strum the first five strings.