In this guitar lesson, we’re going to take a look at how D Sharp(#) Minor guitar chords are made. The below charts show you how to play the D Sharp(#) Minor chord in various positions on the Guitar with finger positions.
Various Names: D#m, D# Minor, D#min, Ebm, Eb Minor, Ebmin
How To Play D Sharp(#) Minor Chord
- Place your first finger on the sixth fret of the fifth string and barre the first five strings.
- Place your third finger on the eighth fret of the fourth string.
- Place your fourth finger on the eighth fret of the third string.
- Place your second finger on the seventh fret of the second string.
- Strum the first five strings.