In this guitar lesson, we’re going to take a look at how G Sharp(#) Major guitar chords are made. The below charts show you how to play the G Sharp(#) Major chord in various positions on the Guitar with finger positions.
Various Names: G#, G# Major, G#maj, Ab, Ab Major, Abmaj
How To Play G Sharp(#) Major Chord
- Place your first finger on the forth fret and barre all six strings.
- Place your third finger on the sixth fret of the fifth string.
- Place your fourth finger on the sixth fret of the fourth string.
- Place your second finger on the fifth fret of the third string.
- Strum the first six strings.